|1. Don't let what you think get in the
way of what you see.|
2. Don't let what you see determine what you
think, for appearances are deceptive.
3. Be omnivorous in your
4. The only way to see something whole is
from several points of view.
5. The closer you come to reality the more it
is a mystery, and the more unimaginable it is that you or anything else
6. The only truth is in scrupulous
satisfaction over time.
7. Develop principles that you are willing to
abandon, but not easily.
8. When anything is too sacred to joke about,
the cause is fear.
9. If you are skeptical of faith and reason,
what is left as a basis for decision? Everything, so long as you are
prepared to be wrong.
10. Death is the sunlight that makes all